About UsPhilip J. Chanfrau is a personal injury trial attorney. Phil started his practice in Daytona Beach with his former law partner and brother, Bill Chanfrau in 1977. Phil and Bill continued to work together until 2002. Phil started a new...More....
- About this Blog
- Accident Report Privilege
- Brain Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Changing Lawyers
- General Interest
- Legal Causation
- Misc Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- The file
- Trial Issues
- Truck Accidents
- Understanding the Legal Process
- Traffic Ticket Can’t be used in TRIALS!
- Dog Bite Laws- Palm Coast- Who is responsible?
- What to tell your Doctor after an accident with injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents and Insurance: How to get insurance from your car policy
- Red Light Cameras in Palm Coast-Friend or Foe?
- Multiple accidents: Who pays and for what?
- CRPS/RSD- What every person with RSD should know about their case
- Brain Damages, Accidents and the NFL
- Facebook and Accident cases in Palm Coast
- Older Driver loses driver’s license in Palm Coast
TagsAbout this Blog adverse consequences Arbitration attorneys fees Brain Injuries cancellation Caps on Damages car accident Car Accidents causation Cell Phones contracts of adhesion Damages Depositions Drinking and Driving evidence Experience General Interest Impeachment Insurance Motorcycle Accidents Motorcycles Negligence Nursing homes PIP Benefits Pre-existing injuries Premises Liability presumptions Property Damages proximate cause rear end collisions SEC settlement Settlements Splitting a cause of action Texting Trial Issues trials trucking accidents Unconscionability Understanding the Legal Process uninsured motorists veterinary law Waivers Wrongful Death
Tag Archives: Caps on Damages
I was consulted today by the mother of a young girl who went to the hospital Emergency room in Sarasota three times in less than a week. Each time she was sent home with little or no care. Turns out … Continue reading
This important question is at the top of every client’s list. News of multi-million dollar verdicts offer little or no explanation of how the jury was able to come up with huge amounts. People watching or reading get the impression … Continue reading